Macmillan Dictionary - Word of the Day

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hello! Again ..




Sorry for not posting for a long time, but this school year I am been doing a different type of work. I have been trying to evolve and adapt.

I have two large groups of students, in a total of 140 students. On the one hand, I have a group of students who are much younger than the usual ( 7th grade students) and consequently I had to adapt my teaching methods. On the other hand, I have a group of older students who are attending professional courses and whose curriculum is different from my  previous students. Many of these students have always had problems with English and consequently feel demotivated. I have been trying to motivate them and show them they can succeed if they really try. It hasn't been easy ...

However, I have been posting in my school’s blog together with another teacher of English.



No comments: