Macmillan Dictionary - Word of the Day

Saturday, October 2, 2010

The U2 are in Portugal ... I wish I had a ticket and could see them alive...



Which words are missing in this song?

Magnificent lyrics
Songwriters: Clayton, Adam; Eno, Brian; Evans, David; Hewson, Paul; Lanois, Daniel Roland; Mullen, Laurence;

Magnificent
Oh
, oh, magnificent

I was born, I was born
To be with you in this space and ...........
After that and ever after
I haven't had a clue only to ......... rhyme
This foolishness can leave a heart black and ......., oh, oh

Only love, only love can leave such a .........
But only love, only love can heal such a ........

I was born, I was born to sing for you
I didn't have a .......... but to lift you up
And sing whatever song you wanted me to
I give you back my ............... from the womb
My first cry, it was a joyful ........, oh, oh

Only love, only love can leave such a ......
But only love, only love can heal such a ........
Justified, till we die you and I will magnify, oh, oh
Magnificent, magnificent, oh, oh

Only love, only love can leave such a .......
But only love, only love unites our .......
Justified, till we die you and I will magnify, oh, oh
Magnificent, magnificent, magnificent


© POLYGRAM INT. MUSIC PUBL. B.V.; UNIVERSAL MUSIC CORP.;

these lyrics are submitted by OarSmaN
these lyrics are last corrected by Katja Olsen


Check Lyrics

No comments: