Macmillan Dictionary - Word of the Day

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Back to Work!

The new school year started on the 1st September 2010.In these first days of September many meetigs are taking place, so that everything is ready for the students' arrival on the 10th September. Lessons are going to start on the 13th September(a Monday).

This year I am going to teach students in the 10th grade (six years of English). I don't know how many students I will have, but they will surely be a lot. I don't know what sort of skills they will present, but I'll try to do my best to motivate them to learn and improve their language skills.

My school has changed so much! We have much more space and better conditions to work. We also have many more students than last year.

Last year was a very difficult one, because the school was under reconstruction. We had little space, much noise and dust, but everything turned out well in spite of the available conditons.

This year I hope to have more access to technologies, and consequently be able to do different things.

No comments: